Ultra-high Power Electric Arc Furnace takes scrap steel as the main raw material, inputs electric energy into the electric arc steel making furnace through the graphite electrode, and uses the electric arc between the electrode end and the furnace charge as the heat source for steel making. The process is flexible, can effectively remove sulfur, phosphorus and other impurities, the furnace temperature is easy to control, and the equipment occupies a small area, which is suitable for the smelting of high-quality alloy steel.
The Ultra-High Power Electric Arc Furnace developed by NHI is mainly composed of tilting mechanism, furnace body assembly, water-cooled furnace cover, electrode lifting mechanism, furnace cover lifting and rotating mechanism, water-cooled system, hydraulic system, transformer and auxiliary equipment of electric arc furnace, with the following characteristics:
1. Adopt high impedance and ultra-high power submerged arc smelting technology to improve melting rate, reduce power consumption, shorten melting time and improve productivity.
2. The water cooled furnace cover and furnace wall with uniform flow and dense row pipes are used to reduce the consumption of refractory materials.
3. High efficiency furnace door oxygen lance and furnace wall oxygen lance technology are adopted to improve melting rate, shorten smelting time, reduce power consumption and smelting cost.
4. The water-cooled copper steel composite conductive cross arm is used to reduce the impedance of the large current conductive system, improve the conductivity and reduce power consumption.
5. Horizontal preheating continuous feeding technology is adopted to utilize waste heat of flue gas, improve production efficiency, stabilize production rhythm, and save energy.
6. The Siemens electrode regulator is used to ensure the accuracy and response speed of electrode control. The arc stabilization effect is obvious and the energy consumption is effectively reduced.